Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tiptree fire engine


Tiptree fire engine
Originally uploaded by travelingsuep
It was a lovely spring day as I waited for a bus yesterday. Wanting to complete my sketchbook before my next adventure, I stood leaning against the church wall to sketch the local fire engine, which was outside due to maintenance on the fire station.

I still have 3 pages to go in my sketchbook and only tonight to finish it, so I shall probably abandon it and start my brand-new, first ever, moleskin.

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch...(after drawing trams yesterday I can really appreciate how hard it is to draw vehicles and make them look realistic)
    Love the church tower arch and its colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice the sketch and delicious the description.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.