Monday, October 5, 2009

Uninspired

I've been struggling this week. I have an idea for Monday Artday's theme , but as yet have not done anything other than a couple of pencil lines. Whereas,  on Illustration Friday  last week's theme was pattern, which didn't do anything for me, nor this week's which is germs. I have 3 days to do a germ pic, and no ideas ho hum.

This weekend, I did one very quick sketch in Darcy's restaurant (MQ), whilst waiting for a friend to join me for lunch. Initially I sat down with a good view of a group of Omanis, got settled with a drink and... they left. So, I did this quick sketch of the waiter.

To end on a positive note, I started this blog a month ago and I have done far more drawings than I expected. I have even done a few paintings, so maybe whilst I haven't felt inspired these last few days, I'm doing ok.