Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random stuff

 Fredo, Pen & ink © Sue Pownall 2012

Here's a post of random things.

Last night, I was suffering from insomnia so I took the time to get this image (Fredo) out of my head and onto paper. It is inspired by a friend's novel, which is to be published soon.
© Sue Pownall 2012
Not having a tv, I am currently streaming programs through my laptop, here's a sketch I did whilst watching Dr Who. I drew everything then discovered it was a two-parter, so I could add the titles into the screen. It's a brown Staedtler fineline in A5 sketchbook. Oh I think this is the first sketch inside my new flat.
© Sue Pownall 2012
Finally, being involved with a new institute, I have spent some time waiting around ministry offices. Here's a sketch from my A6 sketchbook.

 *****

It's EarthHour here in Muscat in 45 minutes. 

Along with my lights I'm switching off the computer. What will you do?