Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.12

12.12.12 Qantab, A5 sketchbook © Sue Pownall 2012
 On 12.12.12 at 12:12 I was sat on a beach sketching. It's not quiet an urban sketch as I was in the small fishing village of Qantab, which is a short drive south-east of Muscat. The finished sketch is above, whilst below is the snap I took at 12.12.12 12:12 
By sketching on 12.12.12 I hope the auspicious date will bring my art luck in the forthcoming year.

12.12.12 12:12 (GMT+4)
I was very inspired by the village and there are lots of things I want to draw. As I have friends living there, I'm sure you'll see lots more sketches and drawings from this lovely village.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will have lots of luck! you've had a great year and have achieved so much! well deserved too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed...an auspicious painting! I have no doubt you will have a great year, Sue--especially if you keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice to be able to sit and relax (and sketch) on a beach in December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to spend on the 12th day of the 12th month in the 12th year of this century!!

    Now..... if only we can live past 12/21/12 when the world will come to an end!! LOL!! Keep on sketching ... Maybe if we don't stop doing what we love, we'll not notice...

    I hope your Christmas and New Years are filled with warm thoughts and lots of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best with your art in 2013 Sue, thanks for your support of my own blogging it is appreciated. Meanwhile I wish you a wonderful Christmas season and hope you will have time to call by and listen to the music on News From Italy over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment.