Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alone in a city...


OZone 3
Originally uploaded by travelingsuep
...is great for my sketching, as I draw whilst drinking tea or juice, but occasionally I would like some company. Still early days here and I have met a few people already. Let's hope I can draw and chat, so I can keep drawing so much.

Right This was drawn in ink Saturday evening as I ate an ice-cream. I was trying to get the idea of the greenery and space in this popular cafe.

Left I did this ink sketch whilst sitting by the pool at the German-Sudanese club last Friday. The touches of colour were added later.

Below Yesterday, I was sitting drinking tea in the lobby lounge of the Grand Holiday Villa Hotel when I started this sketch in pencil. I stopped drawing when I finished my tea, so have been left with only the outline.