Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Illustration Friday: Resolution. Pen & Ink 120x120mm
Yesterday's prompt for Illustration Friday was Resolution; very apt for the New Year. Whilst, I personally do not eat burgers many people today will resolve to give up fast food, eat healthily etc. However, the majority of people break their resolutions swiftly.

My art-based resolutions made last year were all more or less achieved (I failed partially on wasting time on the internet) and have not written this year's yet, although I know I want to prioritise my art above everything else. As this first illustration of the year has been completed before breakfast (looking at burgers 1st thing even though it was a photo - ugh ) I think I'm off to a good start.

Happy 2011, may it bring you peace & happiness.
 Finally, to quote urban sketcher Paul Wang 
"Laugh lots and sketch more"