Sunday, May 16, 2010

EDiM - #16

Challenge 16 is draw a favorite tool, very uninspiring in my opinion, anyway... With my new coloured pens I forced myself to do the challenge this afternoon and I drew this old corkscrew/bottle opener, which is a tool that is always in my suitcase. It is totally useless here in Sudan as it is a dry country. The other tools in my suitcase are penknife (Swiss Army mini sized), mag-lite torch and a pair of chopsticks. The chopsticks are carried as I learnt to use them in Korea and now use them at every opportunity, so I don't forget the techniques.

Challenge #17 is to draw a musical instrument, which is going to be impossible, so I will substitute something else. Therefore, tomorrow's EDiM will be a mystery, currently to me too.

We are now halfway through EDiM and I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have stopped by.